top of page
Service header photo
00:00 / 01:00

This may occur either if an estate has property that needs to be sold or transferred, or a divorce where the matrimonial homes need to be sold or transferred to one party.

We can assist with this process even if we have not dealt directly with the estate work. We no longer conduct matrimonial work but accept instructions on transfer and sales.

Where we act in the estate of a deceased person who held property, we can work with the executors to assist in the conveyancing of the property, and this follows the usual sale processes. We will need to have obtained probate before a sale can be commenced but we will work closely with you to keep you informed of progress. Sometimes beneficiaries in estates would rather have the properties transferred to themselves and again we are able to help in this.

When relationships break down and a property has to be either sold or transferred to one party, we can offer help and assistance. Often times a court order will be drawn up detailing exactly what has been agreed and we are able to work with you and third parties to ensure that the details of the order are adhered to.

Cornwall map

We're closer than you think!

Click the office icons to see information on each of our offices

01209 213 646

01209 210 069

01736 230 055

01872 306 287

Can't find what you're looking for?

If you're struggling to find the information you need, don't hesitate to contact us by the website chat or send us a message and we'll do our best to help

Can't find what you're looking for?

bottom of page